What are the benefits of babywearing?
• Baby is soothed by parent’s movements, closeness and heartbeat
• Wearer can maintain visual contact with the baby at all times for extra-reassurance in those first formative months
• Bonding is increased between parent and child
• Baby is better stimulated, having a greater awareness and interaction with the world around them
• Reduced bouts of crying and so less stress for parent and child
• Keeps parent’s hands free for other day to day tasks
• Ideal for use skin-to-skin contact, keeping baby warm and establishing breastfeeding
Close are thrilled to have been awarded Gold for Caboo DXgo in the Best Baby Carrier, sling or Back carrier category at the 2018 Mother and Baby Awards!