Caboo DXgo Baby and Toddler Carrier NEW + FREE Stage 2 Bib
Caboo DXgo Baby and Toddler Carrier NEW
We have used our extensive experience to create the Caboo DXgo; a unique buckle style back carrier that is comfort made compact, for all your mini adventures. Pop it in your nappy bag and off you go!
Why Caboo DXgo?
Caboo DXgo is light, portable, compact and perfect for urban explorers, beach goers and countryside adventurers.
A carrier that can be used on both the front and back. You can start on the front (6m+) and then flip to the back (from 8 – 36+ months).
It allows you to carry your little one, perfectly supported in exactly the right position as you transition from your newborn style carrier at any age or stage.
DXgo strikes the balance between comfort and practicality, without the compromise. Tailored for extended periods of wear yet small and light enough to pack down and store in your nappy bag so it is always on hand.
How to use the Caboo DXgo Carrier
- Elasticated chest strap for additional comfort with padded shoulder and waist straps
- Hood provides excellent head and neck support at all ages and stages and full shade coverage for little ones
- Baby is held high in the ‘frog-legged’ position, which naturally places less weight and strain on developing hips
- The convexed leg gusset and flexibility of the fabric allows maximum knee to knee support later on whilst avoiding over spreading in little ones
- Neatly packs away into the clever little bag discreetly hidden away behind the zip, making it small and light enough to pop into your nappy bag
- Weight range 6.5kg – 20kg (approx.) (6-36 months)
Outer layer: 70% polyester, 25% viscose 5% spandex
Mesh: 100% polyester
Foam: 100% polyethylene
What parents are saying...