Close Pop-in Newborn Cloth Nappy (single) NEW
Close Pop-in Newborn Nappies
No need to struggle with a nappy that’s too big for your little newborn! A loose fitting larger nappy on a newborn leads to one thing: leaky poo explosions.
The pop-in newborn nappy is a reusable nappy designed specifically for newborns. It can be used straight from birth and has a uniquely designed section that sits below the umbilical cord, which eliminates unwanted friction. The nappy is slimmer, so it’s capable of the lower wetting more pooing newborn phase of the first few weeks.
The double sided design of the soaker gives you the choice of two levels of absorbency: the vegetable cashmere or the stay dry suede cloth. Both are very gentle on your newborn baby’s delicate skin.
Soft, gentle reusable nappy just for newborns
- designed for newborn babies from 2 to 5.5 kilos
- babies are in newborn size for two to five months (it varies greatly)
- snug elasticated waistline to prevent leaking in the back
- easy velcro fastening for quick changes
- double leg gusset to protect against leaks
- removable soakers so outer wrap can be reused if not soiled
- contoured to sit underneath the umbilical cord
- soya and stay-dry suede cloth sides to the inner soaker
- easy to care for, simply wash at 60℃
- inner may be tumble dried
- comes in 4 adorable prints: Ticky & Bert, Oswald & Bo, Ffion & Mr Fox and Seb & Tallulah
- can be colour coordinated with the rest of the Close range of products
- the prints look great as outerwear alone, making them terrific for hot Australian summers
- winner of 2015 Mother & Baby Awards - Gold, Best Product for a Newborn 0-3 months
Better for baby
Newborn baby skin is sensitive to any irritation, so it’s best to make sure their nappy is snug, soft and well fitted to reduce the chance of any angry outbursts due to discomfort. We can’t promise miracles, but we know that comfortable, well-fitting nappies are better for all babies, especially newborns.
Better for parents
Begone the ill-fitting, leaky nappy! This nappy fits snugly, giving a comfortable yet firm, anti-leak fit. And that makes life and changes so much easier for parents.
Caring for a newborn is hard, so knowing your nappy won’t let you down is hugely comforting. Plus, you’ll be saving money by reusing nappies and not spending thirty dollars a week on disposable nappies.
Better for the environment
Disposable nappies are damaging to the environment, leaking nasty chemicals into the earth’s atmosphere. By choosing reusable nappies you’re making a great choice for sustainability.
Tips for parents
During those first few weeks you can expect to change your baby up to 10-12 times a day. For full time cloth use we recommend purchasing 24 nappies. Our Newborn Nappy Box is a great value pack.
Remember the outerwrap can be easily be wiped clean and re-used if not soiled, leaving you to just switch the soaker over come change time and save on extra washing...easy!
- Outershell: 100% Polyester PU coated,
- Soaker: Top Layer 100% Soya Bean Velour,
- Base Layer 100% Polyester
- wash up to 60℃ normal wash cycle
- inner may be tumble dried
- hang to dry
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Close Pop-In Newborn Nappy Demonstration
The Close Pop-In Newborn Nappy is specially designed to be use...
Pop in Nappy Demo - one size and newborn styles
You can find these nappies and other great products from Pop-I...
Close Pop-in Reusable Nappy - How to use Pop-in Reusable Nappy / Instructional Video
Learn how easy it is to use your Pop-in reusable nappies & how...
Close Pop-in reusable nappy...easier than you think!
Over the years many parents have chosen to just Pop-in, rather...