Reusable Swim Nappy
ImseVimse Swim Nappy
Comes with free regular postage*
These adorable swim nappies are comfortable, affordable, washable and well fitting, giving you and baby everything you need for a fun day in the water.
Popular reusable swim nappies
- fun range of fashionable colourful prints
- stretchable for comfortable movement in the water
- side snaps for quick and easy changing
- elasticised leg and waist cuffs for a snug fit
- double layer fabric, leak-proof design (for number 2's)
- stretchy bather fabric on the outside
- made in Europe
- certified by OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 class one for baby products
- no insert needed: pop it on and jump in!
Note for parents: poo protection only!
Like all swim nappies, this swim nappy does not absorb wee. If it did, it would absorb pool water and your child would quickly sink. So, allow your toddler plenty of toilet breaks. A disposable swim nappy is not required.
Better for children
These are much more comfortable and stretchy than scratchy, stiff disposable swim nappies, making swim time much more fun.
Better for parents
With reusable swim nappies, you’re easily spending less than single use disposable nappies in the long run. You’ll save even more if you keep this swim nappy for any siblings that come along.
Better for the environment
By choosing reusable swim nappies, you’re preventing the harsh chemicals used in disposable nappies going into landfill, taking decades to break down. That’s better for the planet and better for everyone.
Perfect fit size guide
- rinse in chlorine free water after use
- wash at 40℃ on delicate cycle
- do not bleach
- hang dry
- do not tumble dry
- do not iron
* free postage is regular postage without tracking and insurance - within Australia only (excludes wholesale).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
These are fantastic swim nappies. We used them with our daughter when she started swimming lessons at 6 months, and have used them until she started wearing normal swimmers. We are now using them for our son who’s now 10 months of age, and doing swimming lessons.
well worth the cost, as they are fantastic quality, and long lasting.