Pop-in One Size Mixed Bamboo Modern Cloth Nappy 3 PACK
Close Pop-in V2 One Size Bamboo Nappy - 3 for $91.95 plus FREE Postage*!
Take advantage of this great value pack of 3 One Size Bamboo Nappies, containing 1 printed nappy and 2 coordinating colour nappies. Choose your favourite pack and SAVE! (colours within packs are not interchangeable)
The best nappies are well fitting nappies, and these best-selling bamboo reusable nappies from Close are adjustable, so they grow as your baby grows.
Plus, you’re getting all the benefits of reusable nappies, including soft gentle fabric, easy changing, and less harmful chemicals being emitted into the environment.
This nappy has won over 19 international awards for best reusable nappy, and we're confident you'll see why when you try them.
Alternative to disposable nappies with great features
- made from bamboo, so they’re breathable, soft and durable
- waterproof shell that holds a soaker and booster together
- soft stretch tabs and elasticated waist for a perfect fit
- double leg gussets to prevent leakage
- removable soaker and booster for more absorbency and faster drying
- easy care machine washable—no soaking required
- extra absorbent panel holds in wetness—keeping baby drier for longer
- comes in a range of colours: choose pale for wearing under clothes or bolder colours to wear alone
- bright colours look terrific without clothes over the top, making this nappy great for warm Australian weather
Perfect fit, no matter what
One of the (many) problems with disposable nappies is the poor fit. And that means leaks. These clever pop-in tabs are easily adjusted, so as your baby grows the nappy fit is always nice and snug.
The four size stages accommodate newborns, 6-12 months, 12-18 months and 24+months. No matter if your baby is a fast or slow grower with these nappies, they fit regardless.
The night time pop-in booster (available for separate purchase) makes overnight sleeps a breeze. So, at least you know it’s not the nappy discomfort or heaviness causing baby to cry at 3am the night before your important meeting.
Better for baby
A snug fit is a comfortable fit, and instead of scratchy disposables, baby will enjoy soft, non irritating fabrics on their delicate skin.
Better for Parents
You'll love the easy change velcro straps and the pop-in features that make changing a breeze. Plus you’ll save money because reusable nappies are waaaay cheaper than disposables.
Better for the environment
Disposable nappies are one of the worst environmental hazards, leaking nasty chemicals into the earth’s atmosphere for up to 200 years. So, thank you for choosing reusable instead!
Perfect fit size guide: from birth to potty
You can use this adjustable nappy until your little darling is potty trained! Convenient and economical, yeah?
- stage one: 3.1–5.5 kg
- stage two: 5.5–7.7 kg
- stage three: 7.7–11.3 kg
- stage four: 11.3–16 kg +
- it’s a good idea to measure your baby’s upper thighs to get the right fit
- choose a size that most closely fits around your baby’s legs for maximum containment
- your baby will progress quickly through the size settings, faster than you anticipate
- baby may reach the larger setting at night by six to eight months—don’t worry, they will soon be mobile and their body shape will change as they start burning more calories as they increase activity levels
- maximum waist size is 57 cm
- put your nappies through a normal/long wash cycle up to 60°C
- we strongly recommend hanging pop-in nappies horizontally across the line to prevent drag on the elastic
- the inner pop-in soaker may be tumble dried
- wash dark colours separately
- our fabrics are built to last, but some colours will fade with ongoing use
- staining or loss of colour may occur (which does not affect the functionality of the nappy and therefore is not covered by warranty)
- these are new gen V2 nappies and are not compatible with previous versions of the pop-in
Parents please note
Many factors can affect the colours of the inserts once in use. This is a product that is potentially coming in contact with all variety of baby secretions. Consequently, we cannot guarantee that the colours will retain their integrity. Depending what baby produces, and how they are washed, in some cases, the inserts may become stained or lose their colour. Please be assured that this does not affect the functionality of the product in any way, so we cannot indemnify against this and it is not covered by the warranty.
*free postage is regular postage without insurance - within Australia only (excludes wholesale).
The claims about disposable and reusable nappies made on this page are sourced used the resources below:
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Close Pop-in Reusable Nappy - How to use Pop-in Reusable Nappy / Instructional Video
Learn how easy it is to use your Pop-in reusable nappies & how...
Close Pop-in reusable nappy...easier than you think!
Over the years many parents have chosen to just Pop-in, rather...
How to Pop-in - English
It couldn't be easier let us show you how... Close Parent - w...